Monday, October 24, 2016
The class will continue to work on planning and organizing the entrepreneur expo. We will have guest speakers two days this week on will talk about the stock market and trading stock. The other will work on business concepts and assist with the expo. The students will learn about then 7 vital leadership skills that must be developed.
Sunday, October 16, 2016
The students will continue to work on their Businesses. They have been really impressive putting together the Young Entrepreneurs Expo. They are continually finding sponsors for the event. They have locked down Chick Fil-a, Publix, Wal Mart, Papa Johns and Others. Amazing effort by the kids and we are expecting a spectacular event.
Thursday, October 6, 2016
- The students will work on there projects for the Young entrepreneurs expo.
- The business plan addition for the week will be Marketing plan.
- The students will be creating interactive activies vocab activities to end each class.
- We will also make sure That we have ten rules for success on Thursday.
- The students will continue presenting the 7 habits project.
- Students will be making phone calls to business people as they plan the young entrepreneurs expo.